Water & Wetland exhibition
A Group exhibition by selected contemporary artist
Opens on 24 August 2018
Featuring mini Solo exhibition by Ann Raubenheimer
Call For Submissions:
The eye of the Beholder
– Entries still welcome – Submit online!
- submit online email us at email@example.com
- Your work must be labelled clearly with your name, the title of the work, the medium and your telephone/cell number. Selection will be completed by a panel of three people appointed by the gallery owner, Di White.
- There is no entry fee for selection
- If selected for exhibition a hanging fees: R 50. 00 per work applies.
- Selected artists will be expected to supply a plate of food for the Opening on FRIDAY 12 October 2018
- Entries on each of the themes may consist of work in any medium: oil, watercolour, pastel, acrylic, printmaking, drawing, photography, digital, sculpture, ceramics or mixed media. There is no restriction on the size of a work. Artwork need not be framed for the selection, but it must be neatly presented.
- A maximum of three (3) works may be submitted for selection.
- Entries must be your own original, handmade, unaided work. You may not submit work done in classes led by an art teacher, regardless of whether the art teacher has given permission.
- No images that are taken from the internet, television, film or other public electronic media will be accepted.
- Reproductions of any other artist’s work will not be accepted.
- You must either own the copyright to any photographic images you work from, or provide written proof that you have the permission of the author of the source material to use it in your work. Please be aware that Plagiarism is a criminal offence, and that intellectual property is protected. Bear in mind that copyright rules exist for your own protection.
- All entries to the exhibition must before sale. Bright Street Gallery will apply one-thirdcommission to all sales (example: if you price your work at R 1000. 00 the gallery will add R 500. 00 which will be taken as commission on the sale).
- To facilitate hanging, screw eyes must be fixed 20% of the way from the top of the frame with cord attached and the back of the work must be neat. Boxed canvasses must be no less than 3 cm deep and the sides must be painted. BrightStreet Gallery reserves the right to reject any items it considers unacceptably framed or presented.
- If you need any form of electronic equipment to present or display your art, it must be supplied by you
The Helderberg Photographic Society Exhibition Opening on 14 August 2018 at 18h00
The gallery is available for hire for meetings, workshops and group exhibitions.
Please phone us on 021 851 2520 to check availability and price.
Check out upcoming events and workshops at the gallery
Your links to artist Di White owner of Bright Street Gallery
Follow Di White on Facebook
Visit Di White’s website
Di White artist profile on Linked-in
Di White on Google+
Follow Di White on Instagram!