All copyright is reserved by the Artist.
Artwork to be auctioned on 28-30 June 2019 – Online Art Auction. Please find a detailed description of the work as well as the reserve price in the caption below the photo.
RULES AND PROCEDURE FOR 28-30 June 2019 ONLINE ART AUCTION
• PLACE BIDS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW THE SELECTED ARTWORK ON BRIGH STREET GALLERY – LIVE ONLINE AUCTION FACEBOOKPAGE, PLEASE. Or Simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• HOW TO BID: Click on the photo of the artwork and type the amount you would like to bid in the comment section. Bids must be higher than the reserve price. Your bid must be higher than that of the previous bidder by at least R50, to qualify as new bid.
• The Auction starts at 12pm on Friday 28 June 2019 and ends strictly at 12pm on Sunday 30 June 2019.
• If the auction ends and 2 or more bidders have bid the same highest amount within the last few seconds of the auction, we will then go into sudden death. (we will explain the rules at such a time)
• Please place your bids in the comments section below.
• All the best and please feel free to ask if you have any questions. Contact the Gallery on 021 851 2520 or email at email@example.com
• Price excludes postage. Postage or door-to-door courier can be arranged by the gallery at additional cost.
Please note: Sometimes more than 1 person will bid at the same time, so after placing your bid refresh the page to see that your bid is indeed the highest bid. If you don’t intend to buy the item, Please refrain from taking part in the auction…..Thank You.
NB: Payment strictly within 24 hours after auction ends, please.