How to place a bid in the Essence of the Cape online auction on 28-31st May 2020:
- Click on the Showcase – online catalogue tab on our website to view the Essence of the Cape – group exhibition online catalogue
- Click on the photo of the artwork and type the amount you would like to bid in the comment window below the artwork.
- Bids must be higher than the reserve price, this is the price listed in caption above the comment window. Your bid must be higher than that of the previous bidder by at least R50, to qualify as new bid.
- The Auction starts at 12h00 midday Thursday 28 May 2020 and ends at 12h00 midday on Sunday 31st of May 2020.
- Please contact the Gallery with any queries or if you would like the gallery to assist you in the bidding process. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Price excludes postage. Postage or door-to-door courier can be arranged by the gallery at additional cost.
- Please note: Sometimes more than 1 person will bid at the same time, so after placing your bid refresh the page to see that your bid is indeed the highest bid.
- If you don’t intend to buy the item, Please refrain from taking part in the auction. On Monday 1st of June 2020 all winning bidders will be notified and payment procedure will be communicated. NB Payment due within 48 hours after auction ends.
If you want to place a bid through the Gallery click on the button below and email the details of the work and your bid.