Rules and Bidding procedure:
• HOW TO BID:
- Click to Follow the link to our Bright Street Gallery – Live online Art Auction.
- Click on the photo of the artwork and type the amount you would like to bid in the comment section below the artwork.
- Bids must be higher than the reserve price. Your bid must be higher than that of the previous bidder by at least R50, to qualify as new bid.
- The Auction starts at 12pm on Friday 27 September 2019 and ends strictly at 12pm on Monday 30 September 2019.
- Please feel free to ask if you have any questions. Contact the Gallery on 021 851 2520 or email at email@example.com
- Price excludes postage. Postage or door-to-door courier can be arranged by the gallery at additional cost.
- Please note: Sometimes more than 1 person will bid at the same time, so after placing your bid refresh the page to see that your bid is indeed the highest bid.
- If you don’t intend to buy the item, Please refrain from taking part in the auction. On Monday 30 September 2019 all winning bidders will be notified and payment procedure will be communicated. NB: Payment strictly within 48 hours after auction ends.
If you want to place a bid through the Gallery click on the button below and email the details of the work and your bid.
View 27-30 September 2019 – Online Art Auction Catalogue
28-30 June 2019 – Live online auction:
Congratulations to Melinda Brummer, Ince Maree, and Alyson Guy for Paintings sold on 28-30 June 2019 Live online art auction.
Welcome to Bright Street Gallery Live Auction. An initiative from Bright Street Gallery to connect Artist, collectors and art lovers, through the live online sale of Artwork.
Artist Included: Sue Tatham, Mornay Viljoen, Alyson Guy, Alex Ward, Susan Proctor Hume, Vernon Fourie, Di White, Ince Maree, Melinda Brummer, Boniface Chikwenhere, Chimene Tison, Mariaan Du Plooy.
All copyright is reserved by the Artist.